60ml (2.03 fl oz.)
Hydroxy Acid Sebu-Lac Lotion is a non-oily lotion designed to help combat the visible signs of breakouts and to assist in improving the appearance of texture and tone of breakout-prone skin. Containing a special combination of Lactic Acid exfoliators and moisturizers, it leaves the skin feeling softer, smoother, and more balanced.
HOW TO USE:
• Cleanse and tone with Sebu-Wash Gel Cleanser and Sebu-Tone Clari_er
• Mix equal quantities of this lotion with Sebu-ACE Oil in the palm of your hand and gently massage into the affected areas
• Use morning and evening
WARNING: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
WARNING: Avoid contact with the eyes, If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
• helps improve the appearance of dry, scaly, itchy skin
• helps exfoliate and brighten uneven skin tone
• improves the appearance of texture, leaving skin feeling softer, smoother, more balanced
PACKAGING & SHELF LIFE:
Twenty-four (24) months unopened
10-12 weeks period after opening
60ml (2.03 fl oz.) bottle
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ammonium Lactate, Glycerin, Urea, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Limonene.