25ml / 0.85 fl oz.
Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream is a special oil-soluble vitamin C infused cream which helps to reclaim the appearance of a younger, more healthy-looking luminous skin that has an even radiant glow.
HOW TO USE
Note: Intense C-Boost may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™, provided that the Environ “start low, go slow” philosophy is adhered to.
We recommend that consumers with sensitive skin use low doses of vitamin A before introducing Intense C-Boost.
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse, and tone with your preferred Environ products.
• First apply Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening.
• Then mix equal amounts of Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand, gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
• Cosmetic needling prior to the application of the Mela-Prep Lotion and Mela-Fade Serum System is recommended for advanced Environ users in the evening.
• Finally apply Intense C-Boost to the full face (if the damage is extensive) / darkened areas (if the damage is localized) of the skin, morning and evening before moisturizing with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
• light, non-greasy, oil-soluble vitamin C cream
• helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines, lax and sun-damaged skin
• ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is known to prevent lipid peroxidation to help reduce the look of aging skin
• helps to provide the benefits of antioxidant protection
PACKAGING & SHELF LIFE
Twelve (12) months unopened.
10-12 weeks period after opening
25ml (0.85 fl oz.) airless tube dispenser
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.